Consumer behaviour is consistently changing on all markets. This means that it is extremely important for companies to monitor and track market dynamics and review their development strategies in order to improve their operations.
Market research is one of the most important sources of information available to companies for them to make informed strategic and tactical decisions while managing their business.
Effective market research is obtained when following these principles: consistency, complexity, objectivity, efficiency, regularity, capacity, flexibility, accuracy.
In order to conduct effective and efficient market research, we use the following specialized software:
PRADATA: Price monitoring
- We set up standard reports and the master version. This software can be accessed on-line from any device and is offers:
- A personal portal and dashboard
- Availability in all languages
- Online access of different levels
- An unlimited amount of users
- Online work with objectives
- An action manager
- NPS dashboard
- A function for study and testing
- The option to integrate it with other software
SURVEO: visualization, work with tablets
OKTELL (call centre): programming of any complexity level, the transfer of audio-recordings to the customer.
4SHOPPERS: a mobile app, data transfer speed.
The objective of any type of research is to provide those with decision-making power with valid, accurate and relevant data.
That is why, as research service providers active in the field of market research, we aim to adapt our services to the needs of our clients as much as possible.
Types of research:
- Quantitative research
- Qualitative research
- Combined research
- Desk research
- Web Social Media